Montana Fly Fishing Magazine
has just released their Winter 2013 issue. Greg Lewis and Ehren Wells the guys at Three Forks Publishing of Bozeman, Montana have done a fantastic job once again at capturing images that put you in the water. They’ve gathered some talented writers and photographers offering beautiful photo essays and video’s with thoughtful well written and funny articles and gear reviews about all things Montana and fly fishing.
- “Progressively Lost” by J.B. Mcollum
- Artist interview: Mimi Matsuda by Greg Lewis
- “Close to Home and Close to Perfect: The Gallatin River” by Pat Straub
- “Lackluster Fishing Advice: Things I’ve learned about Streamers” by Robert Prince
- Waypoints Premier: A Night of Fishing and Beer” by Austin Trayser
Montana Fly Fishing Magazine is a free online-only magazine devoted to bringing you the diverse and expansive fly fishing opportunities Montana has to offer. On the 15th day of every even month, they bring you a collection of strong and original articles and photography focused on the magnificent fish species, rivers, and landscapes that define Montana as the Mecca of fly fishing.
For more information on Montana Fly Fishing trips on Montana’s most legendary rivers visit FishTales Outfitting.